How we use your personal information
Alexander Hughes takes the protection of your privacy very seriously.
The personal information communicated to Alexander Hughes is only used for the purpose of recruitment.
You may provide personal data to us via email, via our website, via a call or an interview with a consultant or we may collect your personal information via other sources. When you submit your information directly to us we consider you indicate your willingness to share and have your information stored by us and to disclose this information when appropriate for one of our confidential searches.
Any information you provide will only be used within the Alexander Hughes companies. It will never be supplied to anyone outside the Alexander Hughes Group without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
Alexander Hughes continuously evolves its security and takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is securely held.
We may contact candidates to advise them of specific opportunities we consider to be relevant to them.
We may contact clients with services or candidates we consider may be of interest to them.
Your personal information may be used to send you information such as newsletters, reports or events that we think you may find interesting.
Your personal information may also be used anonymously for data analysis, statistics or analytics purposes.
Access to your personal information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you wish to be registered with us and remove it in the event that you no longer wish to continue your registration with Alexander Hughes.
According to Data Protection Law you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. With your approval, we may share your personal information to our clients. If you believe your personal information has been misused, needs to be corrected or deleted, you can request access, correction or removal of your personal data. Please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
100 avenue de Suffren
Please remember that any emails, which you send to us, will pass over the public network and this cannot be assumed to be secure. However, once we receive your email we will treat the information it contains as being proprietary and confidential and will take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
You may receive emails from us to inform you about events, publications or general information about our group activities. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link within the email.
Here is an outline of the main steps in our process, as well as the mutual commitments involved.
- The aim of the interview is to exchange information about a candidate’s achievements and career objectives and about the opportunity with our client. This way both parties, the candidate and the Alexander Hughes consultant, can decide whether a meeting with our client makes sense.
- We guarantee the highest level of confidentiality. Any details and information which we gather about candidates will be communicated to our client only with their consent. We expect the same confidentiality from candidates with regards to any information which we, and possibly our client, may provide.
- We are committed to submitting candidate applications only if we feel their professional experience and personal profile are judged to be a good fit and there is a genuine interest in this opportunity.
- If both parties agree that a candidate is a good match, we will forward a confidential report to our client. This will include information from a candidate’s curriculum vitae, which will have been given to us. This information will be the candidate’s responsibility and may require validation (such as copies of qualifications, certificates of employment and pay-slips). Candidates may be asked to undergo tests, results of which are available upon request.
- If and when our client confirms his interest in a candidate’s application, a first meeting with him or her will be organized either at the Alexander Hughes’ or client’s offices.
- We are committed to keeping candidates informed of any developments during the recruitment process. After each contact with our client we expect the candidate to reaffirm the genuine interest they have for the post and to bring up any points which they feel may need to be clarified.
- At the appropriate time we will need to take up references. We will inform candidates beforehand and will go over the question of confidentiality with them.
- Subsequently, if the candidate joins the organization to which we have introduced him/her to, we will maintain contact with the candidate as well as the new employer during the first few months to ensure a successful integration.
If you have any questions or wish to access your personal data, please contact Alexander Hughes at: email@example.com.
You can also write to us at:
100 avenue de Suffren
75015 Paris, France